What Happened In The Councils?
Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
- Discussed the Los Rios Online Consortium concept proposal.
- Discussed how technology will impact the college's efforts to simplify the "front door" for new students.
- Discussed ARC's midterm accreditation report.
Student Success Council (SSC)
- Discussed two potential new project teams: enrollment management & educational master plan.
- Discussed the concept of resource panels, individuals or groups who would provide expertise for teams and councils.
Institutional Effectiveness Council (IEC)
- Moving forward with Integrated Planning Improvement, which includes program review and annual unit planning.
- Getting input on midterm accreditation report.
- Moving forward on data dashboard with hopes for spring 2019 rollout.
Operations Council (OC)
- Moving forward with construction design guidelines as part of facilities master planning.
- Moving forward with planning for the Wellness Center, including space and service needs, focused on providing additional services starting Jan 2019.
- Continuing discussion about campus wayfinding.
What Are We Working On?
- Make plans now to attend Spring 2019 Convocation (Friday, Jan. 18, 2019).
- Convocation will feature updates from all seven current project teams.
- The college is looking at new project teams in Spring.
- Want to know the latest? Make sure to visit the Institutional Governance Online Repository (IGOR) at https://apps.arc.losrios.edu/igor. IGOR provides timely access to meeting agendas, notes, rosters, templates and other governance documents.
The college is moving forward with its midterm accreditation report. The IEC has developed a draft report and input is being sought from constituent groups. The draft report was presented to the ELT on Nov. 5. The IEC hopes to approve the draft Nov 19; it will then go to the ELT for approval. The District Accreditation Coordinating Committee is expected to review all four colleges' draft reports in early December.