What Happened In The Councils?
Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
- Approved assignment of new faculty co-chair for Student success Council
- Briefly discussed recommendations regarding the ongoing maintenance and support of the governance process
- Discussed CCCCO's required certification of current and impending work relative to Vision for Success
Student Success Council (SSC)
- Received presentation on changes to the Program Review process
- Discussed Distance Ed & Guided Pathways updates
- Reviewed faculty prioritization process
Institutional Effectiveness Council (IEC)
- Received updates on Institutional Equity Plan
- Reviewed planned presentations at Spring 2019 Convocation regarding integrated planning and equity plan
- Discussed the campus-wide use of surveys
Operations Council (OC)
- Reviewed (first reading) the recommendations from the Facilities Master Plan Project Team
- Discussed consensus on conceptual design of the Wayfinding Plan
What Are We Working On?
Approved Projects for 2018-2019:
Two new project teams are currently considered for work to begin in the spring:
- Enrollment Management
- Educational Master Plan.
Work continues to move forward on the new Health & Wellness Center. Construction of the new space is expected to occur this Spring with an anticipated opening of the expanded Center in Fall 2019.