What Happened In The Councils?
Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
- Reviewed and approved project team charters for Educational Master Plan and Strategic Enrollment Management project teams
- Discussed anticipated new and continuing project teams for 2019-20 academic year
Student Success Council (SSC)
- Received updates on Clarify Program Paths, ELSS, First Year Experience, and SEM / EMP charters
- Discussed Online 2.0 draft plan and SEA
Institutional Effectiveness Council (IEC)
- Received updates on Institutional Equity Plan, Data on Demand, ACCJC midterm report and integrated planning guide
- Reviewed development status of the Integrated Planning Portal and annual unit planning process
Operations Council (OC)
- Received updates on wayfinders, facilities, professional development, Wellness Center and technology
- Discussed institutionalizing indigenous land statement
What Are We Working On?
Efforts are in the works to leverage our governance infrastructure to support and document the work of the College's various advisory committees.
Approved Projects for 2018-2019:
- Facilities Master Plan (ELT Approved March 2019)
- Integrated Planning Guide (ELT Approved March 2019)
- Wellness Center Project Team Report (ELT approval in December 2018)
The College will be identifying the 2019-20 list of project teams over the next two months. Areas of focus will include, but will not be limited to Institutional Professional Development, Educational Master Planning and Enrollment Management.