What Happened In The Councils?
Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
- Reviewed initiation form and charter for Sustainability Improvement Project Team
- Discussed sequencing of work anticipated for 2019-20 project teams
- Reviewed (first reading) Student Equity and Achievement (SEA) draft plan
Student Success Council (SSC)
- Received updates on Clarify Program Paths, ELSS, and SEA
- Discussed ARC Online 2.0 draft plan and Disproportionately Impacted Students project team initiation proposal.
Institutional Effectiveness Council (IEC)
- Received updates on program review, annual unit planning, ACCJC midterm report and Data on Demand system
- Reviewed and discussed Institutional Equity Plan and Vision for Success goal alignment
Operations Council (OC)
- Received updates on wayfinders, facilities, professional development, Wellness Center and technology
- Discussed the indigenous land statement, Sustainability Improvement Project Team, and all gender restrooms
What Are We Working On?
Efforts are in the works to leverage our governance infrastructure to support and document the work of the College's various advisory committees.
Approved Projects for 2018-2019:
- Facilities Master Plan (ELT Approved March 2019)
- Integrated Planning Guide (ELT Approved March 2019)
- Wellness Center Project Team Report (ELT approval in December 2018)
The College continues to identify the 2019-20 list of project teams. Areas of focus will include, but will not be limited to, Institutional Professional Development, Educational Master Planning, Enrollment Management and Sustainability.