What Happened In The Councils?
Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
- Reviewed (first reading) of ARC Online 2.0 and Clarify Program Path project team reports
- Approved (second reading) the Student Equity and Achievement (SEA) draft plan
- Reviewed (first reading) ARC Indigenous Land Statement and Disproportionately Impacted (DI) Populations Project Team initiation form
Student Success Council (SSC)
- Reviewed draft charter for DI Project Team
- Discussed Fall 19 convocation, Starfish Early Alert and governance assessment
Institutional Effectiveness Council (IEC)
- Received updates on program review, ACCJC midterm report and SEA draft plan
- Reviewed and discussed Institutional Equity Plan (second reading)
- Discussed process for evaluating governance
Operations Council (OC)
- Received updates on wayfinders, safety, professional development, Wellness Center and technology
- Discussed the Sustainability Project team initiation form and draft charter
- Discussed governance assessment process
What Are We Working On?
Efforts are in the works to leverage our governance infrastructure to support and document the work of the College's various advisory committees.
Approved Projects for 2018-2019
Facilities Master Plan (ELT Approved March 2019)
Integrated Planning Guide (ELT Approved March 2019)
Wellness Center Project Team Report (ELT approval in December 2018)
The College continues to identify the 2019-20 list of project teams. Areas of focus will include, but will not be limited to, Institutional Professional Development, Educational Master Planning, Enrollment Management, Disproportionately Impacted Populations and Sustainability.